Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: If only...

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I could fall asleep exactly when I want to without tossing and turning..

    My pets would feed themselves..

    I had a car license..

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ... They sold BLTs at my school. WITH mayo.

    ... Batteries would never run out. Damn energysucking "toys".

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I could travel where ever I wanted and didnt have to pay a single cent.

    I could reach into the TV or magazines and take out the things I see in advertisments that I wanted and still didnt have to pay a single cent.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah. Long live communism! Community planes, community baggageclerks, community kerosin...

    ... I could turn off my radio with blinking.

    (Too cheap and lazy to buy a remote.)

    ... My Lasagna was finished.

    (Damn oven. Too slow! TOO SLOW!)

    ... I could make sense of half of these posts.

    (Haldol me! Take that, insanity. Mu-hahaa.)

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ..my teachers wouldnt treat me like the rest of my clessmate..I AM NOT STUPID!!..so dont take to me as if I was an idiot..

    Example on Tuesday in my ceramics class. Teacher comes up to me and MZ and says in her stupid voice "Look girls, Im cleaning the paint brush". Now both of us look at the teacher in a dead eye way as if we could exterminate her with out glare..I said to her quite calmly (and Im proud I stayed calm) that we knew how to clean brushes cuz we did 3 years of cleaning brushes on our Cert 3 Painting and Decorating course..
    She seems to forget that both MZ and I are painters and most likely know more on how to maintain painting equipment than she does..

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YOu're probably learning way below your level. Can't you skip it?

    There was always something weird about my brushes. They tasted funny when I cleaned them.

    Mmm... Latex.

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Unfortunately no...they stick the brains and the retards together on this course..but slowly the 'tards are leaving because "It's too hard"..

  8. #18
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I could kill some of my class mates and get away with it

    the lunch lady would know what i wanted befor i even got there

    and my purs would always be full of $100 notes at all times

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Mmm, this cafeteria food tastes funnier by the week. I mean, fries aren't supposed to taste like almonds do they?"

    "Nope, and I'm pretty sure these white flakes aren't salt."

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...I inhertited loads of money when I turned 16.18..21..25..any age..

    ...I had my own house instead of renting

    ...My bird trimmed her bloody sharp nails before scratching my to death with them..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •